Hammock Lakes Community in Vero Beach FL
Hammock Lakes in Vero Beach FL was built from 2000 to 2006. A gated entryway leads to east and west sections of homes built around 2 winding lakes. Homes in Hammock Lakes are CBS construction and typically have 1600 to 2400 sq ft of living area. The community center in the northwest corner of the complex, has a large pool, tennis courts and basketball practice area. The community is located just east of 58th Avenue about 3 miles south of Hwy 60 and shopping centers. Currently homes are priced in the mid to high $200,000 range.
- Location: Mainland - Southwest
- Restrictions: No RV, Trucks, Ext. Alt
- Min. Rental Period: 1 Month.
- HOA Fees: $70/month
- Fee Inc.: Common Areas, Pool
- Gated? : Yes
- Amenities: Pool, Tennis
- Designs: Single Family Homes
- Price Range: $250,000 to $350,000
- Hammock Lakes Documents