Why use a Buyers Agent for Your Vero Beach Home Purchase?
Purchasing real estate is a complex and major transaction with many details to be handled. Depending on the laws in your state and the business arrangement you have with a licensed real estate agent, that agent may actually be negotiating for the seller, not you the buyer.
The best way to be certain that an agent is working in your best interests is by using a buyer’s agent. All commissions are paid by the seller as in a typical Vero Beach Real Estate transaction.
The agent offering a home for sale, must by their contract, represent the seller’s best interest. A buyer’s agent is paid by the seller but represents you, the buyer.
Vero Coastal Homes is a buyer’s agency – I do not list homes for sale, so I am not focusing on “in house” listings. I have access to all homes in the Indian River County MLS and I will research, submit and negotiate the best deal for YOU.
A real estate buyer’s agent represents the buyer who is purchasing property in a real estate transaction. Research by the National Association of REALTORS has shown that when a buyer’s representative is used, the prospective buyer found a home one week faster and examined 3 more properties than consumers who did not. The buyer’s representative works for, the Vero Beach home buyer and has buyer’s best interests in mind throughout the entire real estate process.
A buyer’s representative will:
- Evaluate the needs of the buyer and locate homes with those specifications.
- Assist the buyer to pre-qualify with a lender and show properties in that price range.
- Accompany the buyer on the showings, or preview the properties on behalf of the buyer.
- Research the selected properties to identify any problems or issues.
- Advise if a foreclosure or short sale in Vero Beach or Sebastian is right for you.
- Assist the buyer on structuring an appropriate offer to purchase the selected property.
- Present the offer to the seller’s agent and the seller on the buyer’s behalf.
- Negotiate on behalf of the buyer to help obtain the identified property.
- Most importantly, fully-represent the buyer throughout the real estate transaction.