Oceanridge Homes for Sale in Vero Beach Florida
Oceanridge in Vero Beach Florida is a small gated oceanfront community of only 64 homes. Since most of the homes were built by various local builders as custom homes, there is a great variety of architectural style. Construction began in the mid 1980's, with most homes being completed before 2000. Conveniently located across from Saint Edwards private school, Oceanridge is less than 2 miles south of the 17th Street Bridge access to the mainland. All homes are just a few blocks from the beach access and all are east of A1A. Recent prices range from $450,000 for a modest home that needs some updating to multi-million dollar oceanfront estates.
- Location: Island - South Beach
- Restrictions: No RV or Trucks, Ext. Alt.
- Min. Rental Period: 1 Month
- HOA Fees: $60/Month
- Fees Inc: Gates & Beach Access
- Gated? : Yes
- Amenities: Beach Pavilion
- Designs: Single Family Homes
- Price Range: $550,000 to $4,000,000
- Recent Sales in Oceanridge