Ocean Club Condos for Sale Vero Beach Florida
The Ocean Club Condos in Vero Beach Florida are comprised of three different communities of direct ocean front structures just north of Jaycee Park. Ocean Club 1 an 2 were built in 1971 and consist of two 3 story buildings of ocean view condos. Both complexes are a "co-op" which means they are on leased land, so fee are higher than average, but initial cost is lower. Phase 3 was built in 1973 and is a condominium association with leased land and a larger 5 story building. All three buildings have an elevator, spectacular direct oceanfront views and community pools. Ocean Club 2 has a no pets policy, but the other 2 buildings do allow small pets up to 20lbs. which is typical of most condo complexes.
- Location: Island - Central Beach
- Restrictions: No Trucks, RV's
- Min. Rental Period: 1 Month
- HOA Fees: $985 to $1300/month
- Fees Inc: Insurance, All Ext. Maint.
- Gated? : No
- Amenities: Oceanfront Pool
- Construction: Block & Stucco
- Design: Low Rise Condo, Elevators
- Price Range: $250,000 to $400,000
- Ocean Club Restrictions